Following is TV Gabru policies in relation to notices and take down notices as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright (“DMCA”). The following applies to any and all copyright or trademark and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down. All the Videos are Posted by the Users of this website and we do not host any video on our servers, All the Videos on our site can be found around the world wide web. Most of the Videos are hosted at youtube, dailymotion, tune.pk, facebook etc. If You have any DMCA Complaint against any of the video or content on our site, Then Immediately send us your complaint at [email protected] We Will delete the post and Respond back Immediately. TV Gabru is an Internet Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Internet Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission or authorization.
Procedure To A Proper DMCA Notice:
(1) Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on TV Gabru.com site that contain these materials. Please don’t send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with TV Gabru.com web urls.
(3) It’s better if you state your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
(4) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(5) Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to [email protected] Gabru.com.
(6) Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
TV Gabru is committed to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.